Wednesday, April 1, 2009

copped.

Tokyo is DANGEROUS for shopping. Laurel and I spent a whole day roaming around Shibuya. We managed to get through only one of the dozens of large department stores. Laurel went crazy and bought a lot. The girls that work in these stores are abnormally attractive. For lunch we ate at matsuya; cheap and satisfying. Laurel accompanied me while I went on a hunt to find a particular shoe. Found it and copped it!Pics below

Misty day in Tokyo. It's interesting how everyone knows when to bring an umbrella. Laurel and I both forgot ours. Its like magic. When it starts raining, EVERYONE pulls out their non-collapsible umbrella.

Laurel and I decided to meet by the famous Hachiko dog statue in Shibuya. After a half hour of waiting, I found out that we had been waiting by two different dog statues.

Laurel had a good time here at Shibuya 109. 8 floors of ladies boutiques.

After three stores, I finall found them.

Atmos!

The food at my dorm is mighty delicious. For breakfast I had udon and maze gohan. For dinner we had rice and stew. It kinda feels like church food. The old obaachan ladies cook for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment