Saturday, April 11, 2009

Warm afternoon in Aobadai

Today, I woke up at 12 and went out to eat lunch with a couple dorm mates. It was around 75 today, so I decided to go run in the sun. I ended up getting a mild sunburn. After my run, I walked around the block and took som pics.

This is my dorm

Aobadai is a fairly new area, so there aren't any traditional homes.

My street. quiet yet close to the station.


The convenience store around the corner. We come here every night after we take a bath to get cold drinks and snacks.

We have a park around the corner also called Sakura Koen. It has a big pond where a lot of kids were fishing today.



There are sakura ALL over the place. Some are starting to drop their petals, and others are still in full bloom. I found one tree that was full of blossoms. They almost looked unreal because they were so bright.




No comments:

Post a Comment