Thursday, April 30, 2009

We were bored today after school so we started messing around with calligraphy in my dorm room.

This has to be my favorite beverage in Japan. The juice in the carton that only costs a dollar! I was talking to my Japanese friends and they said that Japanese people don't like buying those because they are too big. They would rather buy the plastic bottled (more expensive) version that is about 3 quarters of the size since you don't waste it if you don't drink it all. I guess I have the "American" mentality of getting my money's worth.

We got an email from our university saying that if there is even one case in Japan of the swine flu, they will shut down all college campuses in tokyo! ...someone said maybe the train system too.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! i heard today from my friend that someone from la that has the flu landed at narita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like early summer vacation to me.

    ReplyDelete