Friday, April 24, 2009

TV isn't working!!

so I tried to watch tv in my room and the signal is too weak. A friend told me that if I made an aluminum foil antenna it would work, so I stopped at the 100 yen shop today and got some foil. We used almost the whole small role and squished together a large antenna... After spending a really long time adjusting and fitting it, we found out that it would only work if I stood on my balcony and held it the antenna in the sky.


I stayed up to 3 last night and ended up waking up late for my ONE class that was at ONE THIRTY in the AFTERNOON. I woke up at 8 for breakfast, and then fell asleep and woke up lat e for school. I didnt want to waste the day so I rode into Shibuya, ate at the cafeteria, hung out, and then went to the bar for happy hour with some friends. I'm still mad that I didn't go to school because I actually did my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment